Pride Club - Terms and Conditions
PRIDE CLUB MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS (updates effective 27th February 2019)
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Pridenshop Rewards (“Pride Club”), and members of the program will earn points ("PS Coins") in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online.
To the extent Pridenshop products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of PS Coins.
1. Free Membership.
- No purchase is necessary to obtain membership in the Pride Club, but you must establish an account at https://www.pridenshops.com.
- In order to be eligible for the Pride Club, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.
- You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their PS Coins and will be unsubscribed from the Pride Club.
3. How To Enroll in the Pride Club.
- a. Create an account: Visit www.pridenshops.com (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
- b. Sign-up reward: Once you have activated your account, you are automatically enrolled in the Pride Club, and are a member (“Member”). You will also receive email confirming sign-up PS Coins added to your account.
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information.
- You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership.
- You may cancel or deactivate your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “Cancel Pride Club Membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Pride Club. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account.
- Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused PS Coins accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. PS Coins maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING PS COINS
- 1. General. Members can earn PS Coins on the purchase of qualifying online products at www.pridenshops.com. To receive PS Coins for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper righg hand corner of the site or looking at Pride Club details from left bottom Gift Icon. Gift cards do not qualify for PS Coins. Other products that do not qualify for PS Coins are noted on the Site.
2. Earning Rate.
- Members earn 5 PS Coins for every $1.00 or equivalent spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (5) PS Coins for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. PS Coins are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. PS Coins are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 PS Coins. Calculation is as follows: $9.99 x 5 PS Coins per dollar = 45.99 PS Coins, which is rounded down to 45 PS Coins.
3. Gift Cards.
- Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive PS Coins. However, once a gift card is redeemed, PS Coins will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Addition of PS Coins to Accounts.
- PS Coins will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive PS Coins:
- 1. At the time of account registration (Sign-up)
- 2. During the purchase of qualifying products
- 3. Referring a friend to Pridenshop. PS Coins will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. PS Coins will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
- 4. For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “Bonus PS Coins” accumulations and other PS Coins promotions, PS Coins may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- 5. You will earn one time PS Coins for the following activities:
- Liking the Pridenshop Facebook page
- Following Pridenshop Instagram
- Following Pridenshop Twitter account
- Sharing with your followings on Facebook
- Sharing with your followings on Twitter
- Members earn PS Coins only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of PS Coins excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes.
- PS Coins will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn PS Coins on the purchase price of $25.
- Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for PS Coins. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Pride Club credits. Purchase of Pridenshop products outside the www.pridenshops.com website are not eligible for the Pride Club. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Pride Club.
6. Returns/Order Cancellations.
- PS Coins earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the PS Coins earned for the original transaction, including any bonus PS Coins that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
- PS Coins cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative PS Coins balance, you will not begin earning PS Coins again until your PS Coins balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled cannot be reapplied as they are good for just one use.
7. Bonus PS Coins Promotions.
- From time to time, Pridenshop may run certain bonus PS Coins promotions. Under bonus PS Coins promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus PS Coins" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus PS Coins time period, you will earn bonus PS Coins on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus PS Coins promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in Pridenshop sole discretion. Bonus PS Coins offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
8. Limitations on Bonus PS Coins and PS Coins, Generally.
- These terms apply to PS Coins and bonus PS Coins accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, PS Coins will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem PS Coins towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the PS Coins redemption, you will receive PS Coins only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the PS Coins you used. If you redeem PS Coins towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any PS Coins.
9. Non-purchase Options for Earning PS Coins.
- You may also earn additional PS Coins on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Pridenshop may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn PS Coins, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
10. Referring a friend to Pridenshop.
- Email a friend a referral code by clicking Pride Club icon then “ Refer your Friend”. Either you copy the code and send it separately using your any email account or click on eMail icon to activate your email and enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with Pridenshop before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). It will automatically paste your referral code on your email body.
- A referral link will be sent to your friend. PS Coins will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with Pridenshop. $5 discount coupen will be automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will also receive a $5 cash discount, 200 PS Coins for signing up and PS Coins from their first purchase made while signed into their new Pridenshop account.
III. REDEEMING PS COINS
- 1. How To Use Your PS Coins.
- PS Coins must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of PS Coins that may be used in a single transaction is 10,000 PS Coins. The minimum purchase for which PS Coins will apply is $5.00. PS Coins may only be used Online at the www.pridenshops.com website. PS Coins towards Products: Members can use their PS Coins to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
- 500 PS Coins = $5.00 off
- 1,000 PS Coins = $10.00 off
- 1,500 PS Coins = $15.00 off
- 2,000 PS Coins = $20.00 off
- 2,500 PS Coins = $25.00 off etc.
- PS Coins can only be redeemed in any combination of the PS Coins and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of PS Coins towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
- 2. Gift cards.
- Once available, PS Coins cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for PS Coins. PS Coins accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. To Redeem your PS Coins.
- Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Pride Club account on our site. Select “Redeem PS Coins” from the tab housed in the lower left hand corner of the screen and select the amount of PS Coins you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of PS Coins you allocate to the purchase. Note that PS Coins may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and PS Coins may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. PS Coins may not be transferred or gifted at this time.PS Coins cannot be used on past purchases. PS Coins accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. PS Coins earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed PS Coins cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed PS Coins were not applied. PS Coins have no cash value outside of the pridenshops.com and are available only to members in good standing.
5. PS Coins Expiration and Time Lapses.
- No expiry of PS Coins at this moment. Specific onsite activities in which PS Coins will be awarded are set to accrue PS Coins based on a time lapse at the discretion of Pridenshop. However, Pridenshop reserves the right to implement PS Coins expiration in future without giving any notice to Pride Club Members.
7. Order: PS Coins are added to your account when your order is placed.
8. Once PS Coins are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the PS Coins to your Pride Club account.
- By registering with pridenshops.com and joining the Pride Club, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Pride Club. Pridenshop reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Pride Club, your account, the redemption of PS Coins, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the PS Coins conversion ratio and the PS Coins expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Pridenshop may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use PS Coins already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Pride Club Terms and Conditions. A Member's PS Coins balance, as reflected in Pridenshop records, shall be deemed correct. Pridenshop reserves the right to determine the amount of PS Coins in any Member's account based on Pridenshop internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Pridenshop internal records, Pridenshop internal records will control. Pridenshop assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer PS Coins earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of PS Coins is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your PS Coins as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving PS Coins and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Pridenshop. The PS Coins balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Pridenshop may revoke any Member's membership in the Pride Club at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Pride Club or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Pride Club. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of PS Coins or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Pride Club and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Pridenshop program, present or future. PS Coins are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Pride Club Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Pridenshop. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Pride Club are subject to change at Pridenshop sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their www.pridenshops.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all PS Coins will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Pridenshop will make reasonable efforts to award PS Coins as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying pridenshops.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
- PS Coins are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of pridenshops.com. Purchases made outside pridenshops.com are not valid for PS Coins accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees and associates of Pridenshops P L are not eligible to participate in the Pride Club and other loyalty and reward programs.